December 14th, 2022: WATCHMEN ON THE WALLS FOR ISRAEL - Key Prayer Points!!
Here are some key prayer points, as you intercede for Israel at this time:
“Behold, I AM coming soon, and My reward is with Me, to give to each one according to what he has done. I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.” (Revelation 12:7)
1. Pray for the salvation of all the Jewish people living in Israel, America, and around the world to accept Yeshua as their LORD and Savior. It is written that "all Israel shall be saved”. Romans 11:26-27.
2. Pray that the Israeli Government will come together in unity as one people serving One God! The God of Israel. Read 1 Chronicle 16:11.
The LORD has allowed PM Netanyahu to be Prime Minister once again. “Let every soul be subject to the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.” Romans 13:1. Who knows if he has not come into power for such a time as this?
Netanyahu trial: Pray to ask ADONAI for wisdom, God has a plan. ADONAI looks on the inside, the man looks on the outside.
3. Pray for the IDF soldiers who are defending the land, people, and the nation of Israel 24/7. Psalm 121:1-8. Amen! Glory to God in Yeshua's Name! The battle belongs to the Lord.
The Israeli Border Police officers raided 63 different targets in various locations in the coastal region; and 20 suspects were arrested. Amen!
4. Pray that all of the enemies of Israel will be destroyed in Yeshua's Name. “But if you carefully obey his voice and do all that I say, then I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries." Exodus 23:22. Read Psalm 138:7.
Ask the LORD, to send His angels from the sanctuary to destroy the demonic spirits of Anti-Semitism, Anti-Israel, Anti-Jews in America, Israel, and around the world. Genesis 12:3.
5. Pray for the Holocaust Survivors who are still living around the world. Pray that they will accept their long-awaited Messiah. “It will be said on that day, “Behold, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the Lord; we have waited for him.” Isaiah 30:18.